Increasing use of silicon in the industry has inspired us to bring a wonderful array of Silicone Products to our global buyers. We have installed injection moulding and compression moulding amenities for producing these products in standard as well as tailored specifications. The impeccable quality and superior functional efficiency have so many buyers in the market.
Advantages of Silicon Rubber Parts :
- Unmatched Temperature Resistance - withstands temperature extremes from -103°F to 550°F.
- Excellent Mechanical Properties - good elongation, excellent flexibility and a durometer range of 10-80 Shore A.
- Superior Insulating Properties
- Exceptional Weather Resistance - resists the damaging effects of UV light, ozone, O2, weather, moisture and steam with outstanding aging characteristics.
- Good Chemical Resistance - resists water and many chemicals such as some acids, oxidizing chemicals, ammonia and isopropyl alcohol. Note: concentrated acids, alkaline and solvents should not be used with silicone rubber.
- Excellent Dimensional Stability - offers excellent accuracy and provides versatility of shape and form to many seals and parts, even intricate shapes.