We offer a premium range of Rubber Tubes highly appreciated for durable finish, high efficiency and standards. Rubber Tubes are made using high quality raw material with latest technologies. Rubber Tubes are made using high quality raw material with latest technologies. Apart from this, Silicon, NBR, and Neoprene Tubes in size ranging from 10 mm – 200 mm are also available with us. We provide the facility of customization of wires on the basis of size, shape and diameter depending upon the varying requirements of the clients. These Rubber Tubes, Silicone Rubber Tube, Rubber Tubes are resistant to high temperature and thus are capable of rendering long.
What distinguishes rubber tubing from other types of tubing is its rubber-based construction. Rubbers are elastomers, materials which have high yield strengths which allow them to be stretched much farther than other materials without suffering permanent deformation. Rubbers are known for their flexibility, tear strength, resilience, and thermal stability up to certain temperatures. Rubber materials can be classified as either natural or synthetic.
Various types of materials we offer :
- Black neoprene rubber tubing
- Neoprene tube is identified by ID and Wall Thickness
- Black 60(+/- 5) Durometer Shore A
- Sold in full rolls of 100ft unless otherwise indicated
- Tensile: 800 psi
- Elongation: 300%
- Specific Gravity: 1.3
- Extruded to RMA Commercial tolerances
- Meets ASTM D2000 3 BC 607 A14 B14 F17
Viton fkm rubber tubing
- Viton® is the most specified Fluoroelastomer rubber for fuel system seals, hoses, o- rings, and gaskets as well as many other uses.
- Viton® has excellent temperature resistance (up to 400℉) and offers a wide range of fluid and chemical resistance to oils, lubricants, and fuels.
- Tubing Extrusions
- Viton® Tubing available in Durometers 60-90
Latex rubber tubing
- Amber latex rubber tube (also available in black)
- 35(+/- 5) Durometer
- Tensile: 3500 psi
- Elongation: 750%
- Specific Gravity: 0.95
Sponge rubber tubing for insulation
- This pipe insulation is a flexible elastomeric thermal insulation
- Black in color
- Supplied as unslit tubing
- In nominal wall thicknesses of 3/8in., 1/2in., 3/4in., and 1in.
- In popular sizes up to 6in. IPS
- The tubing is made of nitrile/pvc blend
- The expanded closed-cell structure of this makes it an efficient insulation
- It can be used to retard heat gain and control condensation drip from cold-water plumbing, chilled-water, and refrigeration lines
- It also efficiently reduces heat flow for hot-water plumbing, liquid-heating and dual-temperature piping
Nitrile foam rubber tubing
- Made from Nitrile rubber. This material strikes a good balance between cost and quality.
- EPDM foam tubing is available for high UV outdoor use.
- Foam tubes are available cut to length or by the foot.
- Many sizes are available in coils
- Meets or exceeds ASTM D1056 Type 2,Class A, Grade 3 Specifications
Non latex stretch rubber tubing- gooch tubing
- This tubing is the material used to make rubber bands
- Made of Synthetic Polyisoprene
- Wall thickness is .040 to .045"
- EPDM compound is also available
Silicone rubber transclucent tubing
- Color: White translucent
- Durometer: 55(+/- 5) shore A
- Temperature: -100 Deg F to +450 Deg F
Gum rubber tubing
- Cost-effective, Resilient, and Abrasion resistant
- It makes an excellent vacuum tubing in smaller sizes because of its tear resistance and memory
- Versatile and cold temperature resistant
- It is able to maintain a high coefficient of friction during most applications
- EUROPE: GERMANY, FRANCE, ITALY, UNITED KINGDOM (UK), DENMARK, NETHERLANDS, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND, NORWAY, CZECH REPUBLIC, LUXEMBORG, IRELAND, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, POLAND, SPAIN, CROATIA, GREECE, POLAND, ICELAND, HUNGARY, ROMANIA
- UNITED STATES(USA), CANADA, MEXICO
- AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
- ASIA: JAPAN, SINGAPORE, MALAYSIA, THAILAND, INDONESIA, CHINA
- Middle East AND AFRICA: Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, QATAR, Bahrain Africa: Algeria, Kenya, Tunisia, Angola, Morocco, Senegal, Egypt, Nigeria, Uganda, Libya, Liberia, Swaziland etc
Jammu, Kota, Jalandhar, Jabalpur, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bareilly, Varanasi, Kolhapur, Pune, Vadodara, Kanpur, Tiruchirappalli, Salem, Nashik, Jaipur, Kolkata, Surat, Delhi, Gorakhpur, Kozhikode, Aligarh, Amravati, Ghaziabad, Bhiwandi, Jamshedpur, Bengaluru, Aurangabad, Ahmedabad, Indore, Hubli Dhanbad, Thiruvanathpuram, Guntur,Guwahati,Patna, Nagpur, Warangal, Dhanbad, Faridabad, Belgaum, Dehradun, Madurai, Amritsar, Chennai, Chandigarh,Durg Bhilai, Meerut, Ludhina, Bhubaneswar, Asansol, Solapur, Agra, Rajkot, Coimbatore, Pondicherry, Bikaner, Bhopal, Moradabad, Vijayawada, Mysore, Allahabad, Cuttack, Jamnagar, Vishapatnam, Ranchi, Srinagar, Tiruppur, Lucknow, Mangalore, Jodhpur, Kochi, Gwalior, Raipur